A Muscle Car Research Exclusive!
Muscle Car Research is proud to offer a rebuild kit for the following Ford and Mercury brake pressure control valves:
- D7EA-2B328-AA (service part number unknown)
- D9EC-2B328-AB (service part number and applications unknown)
- E0ZC-2B328-AA (service part number E0ZZ-2B257-A)
- E3SC-2B328-BA (service part number E3SZ-2B257-B)
- E4ZX-2B328-AA (service part number E4ZZ-2B257-A)
Our kit contains all of the internal o-rings and seals needed to rebuild your leaky valve and return it to "like new" operating condition.
The contents of the kit can be seen in the picture above. All of the rubber parts are molded from a 70 durometer ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) rubber compound that is fully compatible with automobile brake fluid. All parts are made right here in the USA!
Are you unsure if this kit is for you? original applications include the following vehicles:
- 1977 - 1978 Ford Mustang
- 1980 - 1986 Ford Mustang (excluding SVO) and Mercury Capri
- 1980 Ford Fairmont and Mercury Zephyr
- 1986 Ford Thunderbird
- 1984 - 1986 Ford Mustang SVO