A Muscle Car Research Exclusive!
Muscle Car Research is proud to offer our own brand new replacement C9ZZ-13211-A parking lamp lens gasket as used on the following vehicles:
- 1969 and 1970 Ford Mustang
Compare our gasket to the others on the market and you'll see immediately why this is simply the best reproduction available today. Ours is a more accurate reproduction in every way:
- Material: We start with the exact same closed cell gray neoprene rubber material originally specified by Ford.
- Fit: Our gasket actually fits the lamp housing properly!
- Mounting holes: Ours are the right size, in the right location.
- Thickness: Our gaskets are die cut from custom-made 0.14" thick material, again matching the original Ford specifications.
Compare our gasket to an original gasket and see for yourself. The original gasket is on top:
Now compare our gasket to another manufacturer's reproduction:
Now let's compare fit and alignment in an original housing. Here's another manufacturer's reproduction:
Here's our gasket:
Which one looks like a better fit to you?
Our gasket set includes two gaskets that are interchangeable between left and right. One set is all you need for one car.
This part is proudly made right here in the USA. Dealer inquiries are welcome - please contact us for pricing.