A Muscle Car Research Exclusive!
Muscle Car Research is proud to offer a brand new reproduction of the C7ZZ-7347-C upper steering column tube bearing that was used to stabilize the lower end of the steering column on several Ford and Lincoln-Mercury vehicles with a floor-mounted shifter. Applications include:
- 1968 Ford Galaxie and LTD (car line A)
- 1968 Ford Fairlane and Torino (car line B)
- 1968 Mercury Comet and Montego (car line C)
- 1968 Ford Mustang and Mercury Cougar (car line F)
- 1968 Ford Falcon (car line X)
- 1968 Mercury Meteor (car line Y)
Here's what the reproduction part (left) looks like when compared to an original C7ZZ-C bearing (click on the picture for a larger version):
This is what the part looks like when installed:
The original C7ZZ-C bearing and our new reproduction are both made from nylon 6/6. Our reproduction part is indistinguishable from an original part.
Please note that Ford describes this as an "upper" bearing in relation to the lower steering column tube bearing. It is not used at the upper end of the column!
Dealer inquiries are welcome - please contact us for pricing.