A Muscle Car Research Exclusive!
- Piston seal
- U-cup seal
All of the rubber parts are molded from a 70 durometer ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) rubber compound that is fully compatible with automobile brake fluid. All parts are made right here in the USA!
Are you unsure if this kit is for you? This type of brake pressure control valve was originally used on the following AMC, Ford, GM, and Chrysler vehicles equipped with front disc and rear drum brakes:
- 1967, 1968, 1969 Chevrolet Camaro (part number 3908326)
- 1968 - 1970 Chrysler Corporation car lines B, J, L, R, V, and W (part number 2852 045)
- 1968 - 1970 AMC American, AMX, and Javelin (part number 319 0928)
- 1967 - 1969 Galaxie and Thunderbird (car lines A and S; part number C7AZ-2B091-A)
- 1967 - 1969 full-sized Mercury and Lincoln (car lines A, D, and K; part number C7AZ-2B091-A)
- 1970 - 1972 Datsun 240z (S30 series with Sumitomo valve)
- 1970 Pontiac Firebird and Trans Am